The Electrical Doctor can help you with all kinds of electrical repairs, installations, and adjustments. Here are just a few of our most frequent electrical repair service calls:
- Installation of new outlets and jacks
- Wiring hot tubs and saunas for use in your home
- Adding surge protection to new or existing homes
- Renovations to bathrooms, kitchens, and hobby rooms
- Converting old spotlights into more energy-efficient LED models
- Adding or improving attic ventilation to reduce the heat in a home
- Reviewing and repairing faulty electrical breakers
- Upgrading fuse & breaker panels, wires, and general electrical troubleshooting
So, whether you need someone to wire a kiln into your home studio or to complete that do-it-yourself project that turned out being tougher than you expected, The Electrical Doctor can help.
With over 40 years of experience servicing homeowners and builders, Ken has had the opportunity to work on thousands of electrical installation & repair projects. We can comfortably tell you that no job is too big, and no electrical repair or installation is too small.