Electrical Panel Changes

Whether it is a fuse, breaker, or faulty wiring, The Electrical Doctor offers Electrical panel changes that will bring you up to code and give you a peace of mind.

Electrical service panels have come a long way in the past decade. Almost every home has some type of service panel, whether it is an outdated fuse or circuit breaker panel. Commonly, these service panels are installed in utility rooms, garages, or basements. Along with these service panels, it's also likely that you may have a sub-panel that controls other areas of your home, garage, or outbuildings.

When you purchase an older home, most insurance companies will insist that you upgrade your 60 Amp main service to at least 100 Amps. However, even a 100 amp service may not be of adequate size to accommodate the installation of a new hot tub and/or electric vehicle charging station.

Ask The Electrical Doctor for a complimentary assessment to help you determine your main electrical service requirements.

Contact us Today!