We are looking for a professional Journeyman Electrician who possesses the following skills:
- Enjoyment in working with electrical systems
- Concern for safety
- Knowledge of electrical standards for installation and repairs
- Good eyesight and hand-eye coordination
- Creativity and a logical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to understand blueprints and specifications
- Ability to work alone or as a member of a team
- Ability to communicate with customers and co-workers politely
- Interest in the latest technology
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to plan wiring layouts.
- Pull wire through conduits and through holes in walls and floors.
- Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment.
- Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels.
- Join and connect wire to fixtures and components to form circuits.
- Test completion of circuits using test equipment.
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty parts.
- Connect electrical power to heating and cooling systems.
- Recording and submitting time and material reports.
You will be responsible for:
- Following the company’s safety rules (sometimes called “policies”)
- Wearing safety equipment
- Telling the supervisor if they see something that is dangerous
- Not doing anything that you think is unsafe
Please remit your resume in confidence to The Electrical Doctor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org